Our policies are simple and upfront. We strive to make your experience at ĀROKA relaxed and delightful.
CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
Cancellations will be considered if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the shipment of the product has been initiated.
WHAT IS ĀROKA’S RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY?
Āroka's return policy applies only if the product is damaged, defective, or incorrectly delivered. Should you wish to return the product under any of the above-mentioned circumstances, please refer through the following terms and conditions before placing your return request.
- All return requests are to be made within 48 hours of receiving the order.
- All returns will be credited in your account in the form of credit note.
- Cash refunds will be made in exceptional cases only and on our sole discretion.
- The credit note will be issued after careful evaluation of the returned product.
- Exchange is applicable to orders in standard measurements only.
- Customized orders are not eligible for exchange. However, size alterations can be made in case of fit issues.
- All sale products are not applicable for return, exchange or refund but can be altered/customized in case of size or fit correction.
- Also, note that the size exchanges and alteration services will be provided only on the same styles.
Please do not accept a shipment that shows signs of damage in transit. You can decline to accept such an order and report us on the same within 24 hours at email@example.com or +918097039122 (Monday to Sunday 11am to 7pm IST or +5:30GMT). The quality control team will evaluate and then initiate a replacement on the same.
Incorrect Delivery or Defective Product
In an unlikely event, if you happen to receive an incorrect or defective merchandise (style, size, colour, quantity, functioning), please get in touch with us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org or +918097039122 (Monday to Sunday 11am to 7pm IST or +5:30GMT).
We apologise in advance for any issues you might face, and look forward to helping you replace your items at the earliest.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE THE PRODUCT?
In case of damaged/ incorrect items. A printed copy of the same (return form) along with the original receipt must be attached along with the product being shipped back.
Incorrect order returns, also must be in an unopened, unused saleable condition.
The authorisation to approve a refund rests with Āroka. Once the damaged / incorrect product is received by us in its original state and has been approved by our Quality Team, we will ship the exchange product. If in case, you don’t want an exchange for your order - you shall be provided with a store credit towards the full amount paid by you for the product. In exceptional circumstances, a refund of the amount back to your credit card/ debit card/ bank account may be made, in which case return shipping charges and transaction fees might be applicable.
RETURN/ EXCHANGE PROCESSING
Please allow up to 15 days for processing, for you returns/exchange request. Refunds will be credited in the form of Store Credit.
FOLLOWING PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED:
- Products Made to order or customised as per your size / personalised as per your requirements.
- Products for which such a condition is mentioned in the product information.
- Products sold during the sale period can be exchanged only in terms of defects / damage and if the product is bought in the standard size.
Please keep in mind that there might be variations on the actual color and texture from what is evident in the pictures, due to the technological limitations in such presentation. Also, being handmade the designers put in best of their efforts in trying to achieve that the goods are as close to the mentioned specifications. However please keep in mind to account minor variations considering the manufacturing and artisanal process. ĀROKA allows users, who comply with ĀROKA’s policies to buy goods within a fixed-price format. The buyer acknowledges this risk while she/he agrees to this terms and conditions.